G3S06506A is a silicon carbide Schottky power diode launched by Tyco Tianrun. It has zero reverse recovery current, zero forward recovery voltage and a maximum operating junction temperature of 175°C. The reverse repetitive peak voltage is 650V. The continuous forward current reaches 21.5A, 10A, and 6A at Tc=25℃, 135℃, and 156℃ respectively. At 25°C, 10ms half-sine pulse, its forward non-repetitive peak current is 40A. This series of silicon carbide (SiC) Schottky diodes can be widely used in motor drives, photovoltaic inverters, uninterruptible power supplies, wind engines, train traction systems, and electric vehicles.
One, G3S06506A product characteristics
• Positive temperature coefficient, easy to use in parallel
• Switching characteristics independent of temperature
• Maximum working temperature 175℃
• Zero reverse recovery current
• Zero positive recovery voltage
Two, G3S06506A product advantages
• Greatly reduce switching loss
• There is no thermal breakdown in parallel devices
• Reduce the system’s dependence on the heat sink
Three, G3S06506A application field
• Switch mode power supply (SMPS), power factor correction (PFC)
• Motor drive, photovoltaic inverter, uninterruptible power supply,
• Wind engines, train traction systems, electric vehicles.